Recognising the emotional challenges involved in family law matters as well as the complexities of the legal process, we provide strategic legal advice with a supportive and compassionate approach.
Our team is led by Caroline Powers, who has over 20 years of experience in family law and has been involved in a landmark case in one of the hardest areas of family law- relocation. Despite our highly skilled team and years of experience, we differ from our competitors by minimising our overheads so we can make our services more affordable to those who need it most.
We provide a full range of family law services, including:
- Advice on separating
- Referrals to and assistance with counseling and Family Dispute Resolution
- Consent Orders
- Parenting matters (formerly Custody of Children)
- Family violence and child abuse (Domestic Violence)
- Unauthorised removal of children (Child Abduction)
- Property and financial matters (Property Settlement)
- Spousal maintenance
- Child Support
- Child Maintenance
OTHER LEGAL MATTERS
- Wills and Enduring Powers of Attorney
- Probate matters
Our office hours are 9.00am to 5.00pm Monday to Friday, excluding Public Holidays. We are also available by telephone and video conferencing and we are happy to travel to you for your convenience should you wish.